U of S students create an energetic community where diverse personalities and interests thrive—inside and outside the classroom. Becoming a Student At Large (SAL) on a USSU committee is a great way to get involved with your students’ union and contribute to making our campus a better place. With the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic, all USSU committees will be meeting online.
The USSU is governed by University Students’ Council; to aid Students’ Council, there are a number of committees that review issues in-depth and provide recommendations for action to the Executive. For more information regarding USSU committees, visit ussu.ca/committees
If any of the following committees are of interest to you, please submit an online application by 4:30 pm, September 16, 2020.
Students may apply for any of the following:
- Academic Affairs Committee
- Budget and Finance Committee
- Elections Committee
- External Affairs Committee
- Indigenous Student Advisory Committee
- International Student Advisory Committee
- Student Affairs Committee
- Sustainability Committee
- University of Saskatchewan Student Forum