PCIP expects the action plan will:
- keep our university’s teaching and research missions uppermost in mind along with our university values and vision;
- be a relatively brief, high-level overview of a set of recommended actions and, where relevant, descriptions of these actions;
- outline a list of projects, each of which the university can consider through the appropriate decision-making and governing bodies over the next couple of years;
- indicate which bodies and offices in the university are responsible for decision-making or implementation, and in this respect will be a kind of road map toward TransformUS outcomes;
- be developed with decisions for individual units, both academic and administrative, and for governing bodies; and
- be shared with the campus community at the end of April 2014 and will be based on input and involvement from deans, unit leaders and key stakeholders.