While celebrating this holiday season, U of S Campus Safety would like to remind everyone to take heed of themselves, and those around, when consuming alcohol:
- Don’t leave your drink unattended.
- Know your limits. Don’t over drink just to keep up with the crowd.
- Don’t Drink and Drive. Bring a designated driver, or take a cab!
- Bring friends with you who also know their limits, or ones who do not drink at all.
- Never get into a car with a stranger!
- Stay hydrated: Drink one non-alcoholic drink for every alcoholic drink you have.
- Drink slowly, and don’t drink on an empty stomach.
- Stop drinking if you start to feel drunk!
Remember: The Saskatoon Police Service will be running check stops throughout the month and Campus Safety will be patrolling campus 24/7 over the holidays looking for drunk drivers. Drive safely, party safely, and we will see you in the new year!