Attention Special Education Teachers, Classroom Teachers, Paraprofessionals, and Learning Support personnel:
• Do you have access to iPads or computers at school?
• Do you want help with successfully integrating technology to support your students?
• Do you work with reluctant, struggling writers?
• Do you need strategies for using tech tools for each component of the writing process?
Please join Saskatchewan Special Subject Council (SSPEC) on Friday, April 12th at the STF Building in Saskatoon for our annual spring conference. This year our theme is “Teamwork”. See the attached poster for details.
Our agenda includes:
• Ministry Moment with Corey Hadden, Director of Student Support Services – Get the latest news from a Ministry of Education representative and have an opportunity to ask your questions in person
• Keynote Speaker Susie Blackstein Adler, assistive technology expert on Technology Integration in Classroom Instruction and Assistive Technology for Writing
• The Teacher’s Trunk for on site shopping
• Quizno’s lunch
Register and pay online by March 31st for only $50.00! Purchase or renew your membership today for just $20.00/year.
Please share this invitation widely. We look forward to seeing you soon!