CIC Learning Outcomes
- 5 – Choose engaging teaching strategies that are appropriate for the course content and the large class setting, and align the large group instructional strategies with the learning outcomes and assessments
- 6 – Identify students’ diverse needs and integrate inclusive practices to respond to the needs
- 8 – Reflect on use of new assessment and teaching strategies, and their impact given the large class size
- Make a list of the teaching strategies that you are currently using for your large course.
- Watch the following videos related to constructive alignment and how the brain learns.
Resources To Be Used During Class
Instructional strategies summary chart (MS Word Doc)
CIC session 3 presentation (MS PPTX)
Be sure to check the next module for what work may need to be done prior to the next CIC meeting.