From March to November 2013, task force members put in hundreds of hours of work in support of developing two prioritization reports with recommendations for how the university allocates resources to support priorities. Within their reports, which you will find below (beginning December 9, 2013), academic programs and academic and administrative support services are placed in to five quintiles/categories:
- Candidate for enhanced resourcing
- Maintain with current resourcing
- Retain with reduced resourcing
- Reconfigure for efficiency/effectiveness
- Candidates for phasing out, subject to further review (academic programs) and candidate for phase out, subject to further review (support services)
Commentary has also been provided by the task forces to identify themes and general recommendations.
To review the reports and provide feedback, please click on the appropriate link below. We encourage you to provide feedback by leaving a comment on the page. Please note, all comments are public. Comments can also be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
It will not be possible to reply individually to all feedback and comments submitted.
For other opportunities to provide your feedback, including a listing of town halls, please see “Consultation and feedback.”
- Academic Programs Transformation Task Force report
- Support Services Transformation Task Force report
- Templates provided by colleges, schools and units to inform the prioritization process (NSID protected and comments are not accepted) – posted as reviewed