Submissions to On Campus News (print newspaper published 18 times per year) are invited from the campus community by email, or mail.
- – University or university-related events
- – Submissions must include a date, time, location, and contact name and phone number
- – Please include people’s first names (not initials) and positions
Letters and Viewpoints
- – Letters to the Editor: Letters to the editor are usually short (up to 300 words) and provide a direct response to an article that has appeared in the publication. If you have a brief point to make, a letter to the editor is your best bet.
- – Viewpoints: Personal viewpoints are generally longer (up to 600 words) and feature self-contained personal opinions that stand alone, not necessarily in response to an article that has appeared in the publication.
- – View our editorial policies
Around the Bowl
- – Brief notices of awards, achievements and promotions of campus faculty and staff
- – Please use full first names (not initials), and include a head-and-shoulders photo if possible. Send photos via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- – Submission deadline is Thursday at 5 p.m., eight days prior to publication. Please see the publications schedule and deadlines.
- – All submissions should provide appropriate contact names and phone numbers
- – All submissions or story ideas should be sent to the On Campus News editor
- Attention: On Campus News
- 501 – 121 Research Drive, Saskatoon, SK S7N 1K2
- Phone: 306-966-6610